Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It Never Ceases to Amaze Me

It never ceases to amaze me, how each day seems to be a circle. Where I end is where I begin, over and over again! I am sitting here looking around, and noticing the toys all over the floor, the dishes in the sink, the dirty clothes piled up again, and the dirty bathroom! I woke up this morning, picked up toys, vacuumed, swept, finished the dishes, did several loads of laundry and cleaned the bathroom. Now here I sit tonight and it is back to square one again. Funny how you can work all day taking care of the house, cooking, cleaning, caring for little ones, and the big ones, and the next day it's starting the circle all over again. I must say I have a new found respect for my mother! I guess I never realized as a kid, just how hard she worked. I do believe my mom was even better than I am. I know she cooked from scratched a lot more than I do, and some how she was like a phantom. I never remember seeing her do her work, it was just always finished. I guess as a kid, we just never paid attention. So as I sit here tonight, I am reminded of just how great my mom is! So to all those hard working moms out there, blessings to all of you. You have the greatest, toughest, hardest, and rewarding job in the world. I have one thought that always goes through my mind on nights like this. It's actually a poem I once read somewhere. Cleaning after children while they are still growing, is like shoveling snow when it's still snowing!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP