Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maui Hawaii - My Biggest Sweepstakes Win



My biggest win EVER !! June of 2008, my husband and I took the trip of a life time. I won a 4 day 3 night trip to Maui Hawaii. It was absolutely beautiful and breath taking. It was perfect timing too. Dec 2008 we celebrated our 20th anniversary, and the trip made for a nice early anniversary celebration. We spent a day on the road to Hana, something you must do if you ever go. We hiked to waterfalls, swam in an ocean with black sand beaches, and had a blast at a luau. It will be a memory forever etched in my mind. If you think people don't win contests. I am here to say YES people really do. Just remember, "You have to be in it, to Win it!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP