Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mom in the Hospital

I went to my mom's house today, and as I was walking in, her visiting nurse was too. My mom was coughing a lot and when the nurse checked her, her right lung was tight so it was suggested we take my mother to the emergency room. Well we did and they admitted her. She will be staying there a couple days for breathing treatments and medication. She has some problems with her lungs already, so they want to watch her too. My poor mom hates being in the hospital. Last October she had a stroke and was there for months. I hope she gets better soon, and comes home. I'd appreciate it if everyone would say a little prayer for her. Thanks :).

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP