Saturday, August 15, 2009

911

I was getting ready to put stuff out for a garage sale yesterday and my sister called me in the house. My mom was bleeding from her nose and mouth. She is on a blood thinner and we had to call an ambulance. It took 5 hours to get the bleeding to stop, and they gave her 2 units of platelets. It ended up it was a nose bleed and was the most awful thing I have ever seen. I didn't know it could be that bad. She is doing well, but still in the hospital. They are keeping her there until her Coumodin levels drop off. She is fine and no more bleeding. They are keeping one side of her nose packed, and will probably take it out tomorrow and send her home. She will be fine and in great spirits. :)

1 comments:

EclecticZebra August 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

I am sorry to hear that happened, at least it was "minor" in the end, and she is going to be fine!

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP