Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well here I go again. I start school tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that I do well. We should be moving in about a week or so. I have to time it right as to not lose an internet connection while moving. My classes are all online, so I can't go without a connection for any length of time. Everyone is excited about the move. Finally me and the girls will have a bed to sleep in. I am grateful for the couch, but hey a bed is a nice thing ;). No toilets that rock, sinks you can use in the bathroom, and OMG a dishwasher... lol.. I will be living like a princess. I told the girls that we want to keep everything tip top for mom. We want to treat her like the queen of her castle. Mom has never really had anything too nice, or even new. I am happy she will finally have something nice, clean and neat. I will make sure we keep it that way. Hubby got her a really nice couch and loveseat. It is like brand new. Someone was moving and going to get rid of it, so he figured it would be great for mom. She won't know what to do when we get there. I think she will be very happy there. It is the perfect place and house for her.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP