Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Inspection

They inspected the house my mom is going to buy. I was surprised that the home inspection went really well. The only thing that we are going to have a problem with is the central air. It is 20 years old and don't work. I am not sure how they are going to handle that, but I hope it all gets worked out. She is very excited about moving, and can hardly wait. I am happy for her. It will be the first time she has had something nice, just for her. It will be easy for her to get around in her wheelchair too. Heck she will even have a jacuzzi tub. It is a pretty big house. 3 bedrooms, living room and family room too. The lot is great. The house sits on a half acre and reminds me of a cottage or gingerbread house.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP