Monday, August 3, 2009

Lemons

Okay why do people always associate Lemons with bad things? Such as the car you bought was a lemon. When life give you lemons...... I think lemons get a bad rap. I've been thinking about how they aren't bad at all. Without them you couldn't eat lobster! A lobster just wouldn't be the same without lemons. Everybody needs some lemons now and again to keep life flavorful. I guess I have a lot of lemons at the moment, but I don't want to make lemon aide. I hate lemon aide. Instead I have decided I am saving my lemons for a nice big lobster! So the way I figure I am half way there. I just happened to get my lemons first, now I am just waiting for my delicious lobster :).

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP