Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update on My Mom

The doctor called my sister and my mom did have EKG changes. There was evidence of previous heart attacks. She is doing good, and will be discharged tomorrow and get to come home. They are going to treat her with medications. Abigail asks every day " Is Nana fixed yet?", she misses her like everyone else. This morning she was talking in her sleep and said, " Nana they fixed you, I missed you so very much." We will all be happy to have her home. My mom is happy to come home too, and can't wait to move. Every day she asks me how long it will be :). She is looking forward to her new house. She is in great spirits and feeling well.

2 comments:

EclecticZebra August 19, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Glad mom is coming home~ hang in there honey!

Unknown August 23, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Thanks :). Still hanging in !

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP