Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Star! Paige as Anne Frank! Newspaper Article!



Here is Paige as Anne Frank in the production of The Diary of Anne Frank. The play is being put on by a local theater company, and premiers Sept. 9th. I was excited to see a newspaper article about the play, and about Paige as portraying Anne Frank. I am so happy for her, and know she is excited to portray such a touching character as Anne. This is of course my favorite part of the article. Of course as a mother, you know we all love to brag about our kids. "A great Anne just kind of dropped out of the sky," Cooley said of Paige. "She's unbelievably natural ... I can't wait to see how the audience responds to her." She worked really hard to play this part, and I am very proud of her.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP