Monday, September 14, 2009

Still Not Moved Yet!

Well my mom's house is actually sold and closed, but she is still not closed on the new house. It is taking forever and the company doing it has been awful. They were suppose to close us last Wednesday but then decided they needed to wait. Now we are suppose to close this Thursday. I hope they do, because we are suppose to be out of this house by this coming Sunday. Now we won't have the 10 days we anticipated on having to move. It is going to be a rush job moving it all. I ordered a dumpster today to get rid of all the junk in the basement and garage. It is going to be a HUGE job. I hope I am up to it. I will be glad when this is all finished. It has been very stressful, and I am tired. I sold about 50 boxes of stuff, gave away another 25 and took about 15 boxes to the goodwill. OMG it is never ending. I think we will end up filling the 20 cubic feet of the dumpster too!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP