Sunday, October 25, 2009

School is Getting Hard

I felt so good over the summer because I ended up with a 4.0 GPA. Now I am not so sure I will keep it. A & P is really hard over the internet. I wish I would have been able to take it in class. I'm sure I would have gotten an A if I had an instructor, instead of reading everything and learning it on my own. I heard that 80% of the people fail the course online. I'm hoping I won't be just another statistic. So far I am at a B, but I am only half way and have the final to contend with. I had an A before the midterm, and after that I lost a whole grade point. I really need an A to apply for the nursing program. I guess I will just hold my breath, study and pray.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP