Thursday, November 26, 2009

Halloween at Our House








I LOVE Halloween. It is one of my favorite times of the year. I just love all the spooks and specters. My DVR during Halloween is working overtime taping all the ghost shows for the season. This year Paige went to party with her friends, Molly trick or treated with her buddies, and Dan and I took the babies out for treats. Daniel was more preoccupied with peering in people's houses, trying to see if they had a dog, than he was with getting candy. By no means though does that mean he didn't love all the sweets in his bag. Abigail thought it was great. She couldn't wait to run to the next house to see what candy would be placed in her bag next. At the end they did get tired and we had to carry both back home. They spent nearly 2 hours knocking on each door. That was a lot of walking for those poor little legs. I took pics of the kids, but this year Molly evaded the pics. She took off with her friends before I snapped one. By the time she got home she had her costume off. Next year I will just have to be faster than her. I thought Paige looked awesome. She did a great job doing her make up. Abigail loved being a witch and Daniel would have did anything NOT to wear his costume. :).

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP