Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a lovely day. It was thrilling to watch the kids open their presents, and watch the excitement on their faces. Daniel tore through every present with pure determination. He couldn't contain his eagerness. With each one he would oooo and squeal with joy. He even shivered and shook with a few. Abigail was on the hunt. She could hardly wait to see if Santa brought her the skateboard scooter her heart so desired. Of course Santa came through and full-filled her dream. There has been scooter riding through out the house every since. She also received a baby doll that her and Daniel have been taking great care of. They are often seen pushing her in the stroller, giving her a bottle and singing to her. I even heard Abigail tell Daniel, " I will be the mommy and you be the daddy." They are like to peas in a pod. Of course Abby is a bit bossy telling him what to do most of the time, and dragging him by the hand everywhere. The older girls received the present to end all presents from my sister Trudy. A laptop, yes a computer for each of them. I swear I thought they were going to faint when they opened them up. I still can't figure out how they received such a gift. Of course I had that fleeting thought of ... Oh, Now I have something I can ground them from when they misbehave. I know, I'm a terrible mother lol. But hey, sometimes you need all the leverage you can get. I also mistakenly bought Paige a Flip camcorder. The child has been torturing me every since. I am just praying the video of me hula hooping on the Wii Fit, in my PJ's don't end up on u tube somewhere. Molly has been on her Wii Fit non-stop. Now instead of TV we all get to watch Molly jump around the living room. A very good time was had by all. It was a Christmas to go down in the books as fun, excitement and filled with laughter all.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP