Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Divorce

D-I-V-O-R-C-E, is never a good word. No it is not me getting divorced, but my sister. After 20 years together and 18 years of marriage, that ugly word blind sided her. It breaks my heart to see her so heart broken. She has always been more than a sister to me, she has been my friend.

She is beautiful, strong and smart, even though she doesn't realize that yet. Eventually after sometime she will stand strong. It just takes time, wounds need time to heal and regenerate. I have no doubt she will recover and be the master of her destiny.

While I could dedicate an an entire blog to how angry, saddened, and just plain ticked off I am at her husband, I won't do that. The details are neither here nor there, and no one needs dragged through the mud. It is not my style, nor do I find anything good comes out of bashing a person. Hate-tread only breads negativity, and who needs more of that in this world. I hope he finds what he is looking for, and someday has some remorse.

It's a New Year, and New Beginnings ! Hopefully The New Year will bring happiness, love, and prosperity to everyone. We will put behind the past, and concentrate on the here and now, and hope for a better future.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP