Saturday, May 15, 2010

Paige's Prom


OMG, what a week it has been. Shopping here, shopping there, looking for the perfect shoes, bracelet, and necklace. I think we did it! Of course we had just one minor flaw when Daniel ate the perfect rhinestone bracelet yesterday. Luckily we found one similar :), at the last moment.

The lady that did her hair and makeup today was wonderful. We told her Paige wanted it to look 1940's and she nailed it, pin-curls and all. I think Paige looks like a 1940's movie star.

I am posting one pic we got off a camera phone, and will be posting more tomorrow, when I get the camera back from Paige ;).

After prom all 16 of them are taking a huge limo downtown to a fondue place. I am sure Paige is in 7th heaven as I am writing this now. I have never seen her smile so much in my life. I whispered in her ear as she was getting in the limo, " Your beautiful my Princess Paige." When she was little I always called her that. She smiled and said, " oh mom" and off they went. I was able to wait until I got home to cry :). I just couldn't believe how beautiful and happy my baby girl was.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP