Friday, June 25, 2010

Getting Back to Nature

It appears that the days are flying by at the speed of sound. Often I have the feeling that life is rushing by and I am missing it. It is hard sometimes to " Stop and smell the roses". I believe many of us get caught up in the housework, yard work and all the chores that need to be finished we forget about flowers, trees, birds and the sky. All the beautiful things that nature has created for us to see, smell, feel and hear are soon forgotten in the hustle and bustle of daily life.

I believe it is when we are at are weakest, tired of the daily chores and worn out from the stressors of life, that it is in fact the time when we need to get back to nature. We need to feel the grass beneath our bare feet, the warm summer breeze against our skin, and admire the beauty of the song birds that sing for us. Some how it replenishes our soul when we connect with nature and the life force found within it.

I am going to take the time out today to walk in the grass, smell the flowers and listen to the sounds of the wind bustling through the trees. I want to take in all in, replenish my soul, and feel the warmth of the sun that sustains us.

While the days will still seem to fly by and life will still be hard, I will be comforted by the fact that miracles surround me.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP