Thursday, February 17, 2011

Allergies

Little Miss Abigail has been having a terrible time with allergies. Poor kid, we can't figure out what it is that is causing so much itching and terrible red patches all over her arms and legs. Once I have her off allergy medicine for a week, we are having a blood test performed to see what is triggering her reactions. I know she is not going to be happy about having her blood drawn, but I really hope we can figure out what is happening. She looks so pitiful with puffy red lips, red watery eyes and spots all over her. They gave me an epi pen, just in case she gets into what ever it is and has a severe reaction. I am hoping that we never have to face that scenario.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP