Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting ready for Semester 2

I cannot believe how fast my first semester of school flew by. I got a little head start on my courses for next semester, but here lately its been going a bit slower than I wanted it too. I can't seem to find some quiet time to work on my papers, and study. I swear no one in this house sleeps. Dan stays up all night, and the TV is always blaring and it makes it hard to get any of my homework finished. I am hoping when the semester starts on April 1st I can schedule my math test, (praying I pass it and all goes well), and turn in my first paper for science. It would be nice to knock out 2 classes right off the bat. That would give me 7 credits in the first month. Keeping my fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP