Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally Feeling Better

I am upright and almost standing tall. I am so happy to be feeling better, and grateful for all the well wishes, prayers, positive energy and light that was sent my way. I couldn't have done it without it all. I ended up in the emergency room a couple of nights ago. It was the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life, and yes that includes giving birth to 4 children without the aid of pain meds. It ended up being a severe colitis attack. I am so hoping to never go through that again. I have been having them off an on quite a bit lately, but this was the worst. I have to follow up with a GI Doc and see what is causing them. I don't even want to think about that right now. I just want to get back on track with the house, kids and all. I have to say I was so humbled by my friend Sally. She surprised me at my door with Piergo casserole and meatballs. I must add that it was enough to feed an army too. It was wonderful and actually the first thing I was able to eat too. I loved it, and love her for being such a good friend. I am blessed to have such wonderful friends who took the time out to pray for me, think of me and even cook for me. Thank you xoxox

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP