Saturday, January 10, 2009

My first Win for the New Year !


My first win for 2009! I won a Baby Alive learns to potty. This is perfect for my little girl who is potty training now! I hope this year is going to be a great year for wins. I actually got a phone call for this win. I was a little surprised they called. Usually if you get a phone call, most of the time it is for a larger win. The only other time I have ever been called for a win was for my trip to Maui. I am thrilled though to win the doll. I think I might save it for my daughter's Easter Basket. My goal is to win some things that I can put into my kid's Basket this year. I like using the things I win for presents or special occasions. One year I won almost everything the kids got for Christmas. It was great! Well hopefully this is the first of many wins for 2009. My goal is to win a computer and a car. Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream BIG! Ya never know! It just might happen. They way I look at it, someone is going to win. Why not be me. Good luck to all you sweepers out there. May 2009 be the year for all your best and biggest wins!!!!

1 comments:

Rebecca January 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

WTG!
My goal this year is to win a car too!
Good Luck xoxo

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP