Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beautiful Day

Omg, it is such a beautiful day! It's amazing how just seeing the sunshine can rejuvenate you. At least for today the winter blahs are gone. It is an amazing 61 degrees, which feels like summer, after the long cold winter. Driving around I noticed all the people with their car window rolled down. I even seen someone with flip flops and shorts!
To celebrate, we are have steaks on the grill. Yummy mushrooms, grilled onions, kaiser rolls and french fries will top off our feast. Funny how the weather can spice up your mood! I went from feeling icky, blah, and a bit depressed yeterday, to feeling wonderful, happy and almost giddy today. I believe I might even have a cocktail after dinner. I haven't had one in years!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP