Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting Paid to Write

Well I've been reading about some people making a bit of extra money online by writing articles, reviews, and ect. online. I figured I'd give it a try. I signed up with Associated Content. The pay isn't a lot, but I figure something is better than nothing. I believe it is $1.50 per 1000 hits. You'd have to check out their specifics to be sure. So far I have written a kids recipe and a book review. I am currently waiting to see how it goes. They haven't approved my articles yet. They say it can take a couple of days. Once I find out how it all works, and if it is worth it, I will post and let everyone know. I figured it would help me with my writing. I'd like to be a better writer, and I figured the it would give me some good practice.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP