Monday, March 23, 2009

Celebrity Psychics

Okay, I admit it, I love the psychic medium John Edward. I have read everyone one of his books, watched all his television shows and even went to several of his venues. For all of you wondering, no I didn't get a reading. I probably won't be attending any more venues. I found out the prices for tickets have risen quite a bit.

If your like me, you might have wondered how much celebrity psychics like Sylvia Browne, Chip Coffee and John Edward charge. I decided to find out. I wrote an article detailing how much each one of them charge, and what you get for the money. It was pretty interesting. If you would like to read the full article here is the link:

Celebrity Psychics and How Much They Charge
Psychic Bang for Your Buck

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP