Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Surprise Win for March

Wow, what a great day! I had to sign for letter today and much to my surprise it was a gift card to Kmart! I still haven't figured out which sweepstakes I won it from. There was no letter inside, just the gift card. I even had to call the number on the card to find out how much it was. You can imagine my surprise when I found out it was $50.00. Of course it will be put to good use. Diapers and diaper wipes :). I am really surprised too. I haven't been able to enter sweeps for a couple months, because of the whole DSL thing. Entering using dial-up just drives me nuts and half the time don't even work. Of course now I'm itching to enter some sweeps. Happy sweeping everyone! May you wins be many and BIG!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP