Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! What a beautiful day it was. Nice and warm. I didn't even need to wear a coat! We spent all afternoon at the park. My little ones were thrilled, and I am thrilled too! All that swinging and sliding wore them out. For the first time in months they actually went to bed early. (knock on wood, since I said that, with my luck they will wake up in the middle of the night lol. ) It was wonderful opening all the windows. The house always feels so stuffy after keeping the windows shut all winter. Don't you just love it when the weather warms up! I guess I shouldn't be bragging too much. I hear it is suppose to snow at the end of the week, go figure! I think it is mother nature just giving us a taste and teasing us!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP