Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Questions to Ask Your Fiance Before You Get Married

ok, I figured since I have been married 20 years there has to be something I might know about marriage..lol. I decided to write an article about What Questions you should ask your fiance before you get married. To keep all of you updated on how much my upfront payments are, this one netted me $2.31. That is not a fortune, but hey it will help me pay for my slow dial up connection ;). Besides, I had fun writing it. So far 87 people have read it! I hope you enjoy it. If you like it, don't be afraid to leave me a comment on Associated Content and here too! I love feedback!

Questions to Ask Your Fiance Before You Get Married

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP