Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break

The kids are thrilled that it's Spring Break. Now that they are all finished with the flu, they wanted to go to their nana's house today. They haven't seen her in weeks, and I believe my mother and my children were both going thru withdrawl. The older girls are staying the night there. My 10 yr old (Molly) actually went to the horse races with my sister and her hubby. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for her. After she gets back she will go to my moms house and stay the night.

Today was a pretty fun day. We went to see the Easter Bunny and my little boy got his first hair cut. He did such a good job. He sat and let her buzz him with no problems at all. He laughed the whole time. I took tons of pics of course :), and saved some of his hair for his scrap book. He looks like such a little man now :). I will get some pics up as soon as I can. His before and after pics :). He really does look different!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP