Saturday, May 9, 2009

Getting Ready For Camp

My daughter Molly is so excited! The entire fourth grade is getting ready to go to Camp Tecumseh. It is the big trip that fourth graders get to go on every year. I am pretty excited too! I get to go with her. I was a little worried when they said to pack a couple pairs of shoes, extra outfits, and make sure to have plastic bags for wet and muddy clothes lol! It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun! We get to build a bridge and make candles. We are leaving Tuesday morning and getting back Wednesday around 2:30 p.m. I'm sure I will need a vacation from our little vacation when we get back. From what I understand there will be non stop activities for the kids and adults to participate in. We get to learn how the pioneers lived and worked. Hubby is already counting the days and minutes until I get back. He is already panicking slightly about watching the babies. I figure now he will get a little taste of what I do everyday. The diapers, cleaning up messes, making endless snacks and wiping up endless spills. I am sure the house will be a disaster by the time I get home. Camp really should be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to spending some time with Molly. This is going to be our special time together. With so much going on all the time, it is hard to get that special time with each kid individually. Oh I almost forgot. I have to remember to charge my camera up. I don't want to miss any of those Kodak moments!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP