Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Official

It's official :). I am actually a college student. Everything has been sorted out, scheduled and paid for. Now all I have to do is order my books :). I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. Now my biggest panic is trying to get A's in all my courses. I was told again today, that if I want to get into the nursing program I need to get all A's, and score high on the TEAS. I guess now all I have to do is work hard, and do the best that I can do. If it is meant to be, then it will happen.

When I was walking into the school today all those questions were running through my mind. Do I want to do this? Can I do this? How will I do this? and ect ect ect... Well as I was thinking all this, I reached into my pocket to put my keys in it and low and behold I had a pacifier in my pocket. I had to laugh. Here I am 40 years old, 4 kids, 2 of which are still pretty little, and I am starting college for the first time. I guess I love a challange. It is either that or I am just plain nuts. I told hubby tonight, " Just think when you go to bed tonight you will be sleeping with a college girl." I actually don't think he thought it was too funny lol. He didn't even laugh ;).

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP