Monday, September 28, 2009

Moved !

Well we are finally at the new house with mom and my sister. I thought we would never get moved out. I have never carried and packed so many boxes in my entire life. I actually filled a 30 yard dumpster, gave away about 7 truck loads of stuff, sent 2 truck loads to goodwill, and sold about 100 boxes at a yard sale. Now the bad news is, we have about 55 boxes of stuff to go through and sort out at the new house. Just this morning I sent another truck load to someone on freecycle, and took a box to the ebay store, for them to sell. It seems as if there is no end. I am having such a hard time trying to keep up with school, unpacking, cleaning, kids and everything else. I hope someday I can just sit down and relax. I don't know how much longer I can keep going at this pace.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP