Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Panic

OMG, I am completely panicking. I spent so much time moving and unpacking I did not get to my homework due this week. I haven't even studied yet for mid terms next week either. I don't know if I will be able to get it all completed. If I do, it will probably not be very good work. I have to write an essay on a research topic I haven't even started. I still have to pick another topic for another course and write research on that topic too. Next week I also have another essay due. I feel totally blind sided. To top it off I can't even get to the library since I don't have a car. This is the worst week I have ever had so far in college. I could honestly just sit and cry. I need several hours alone to write and research, but I don't have any one that can sit with the kids that long. The assignments are very time consuming and here lately at night I am too tired to do any of it. I keep falling asleep while I am reading and writing. There aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP