Friday, April 16, 2010

Colitis Strikes Again

What I thought was going to be a perfect day, turned into a not to good one. Here I am noticing the cool breeze, the beautiful colors of spring popping up and blooming everywhere. I am thinking to myself, how wonderful it is to see it all come alive and brighten up everything, after such a gloomy winter. Suddenly out of no where,,, bam... it happens. The colitis monster rears it's ugly head, and I am doubled over in pain. I call the Dr. and he sends me straight to the ER. I spend the entire morning and afternoon there. Not exactly my idea of a wonderful day. After all the test, IV's and meds, I am happy to say I am feeling much better. Hopefully the antibiotics will help out and I will be good as new in a few days.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP