Thursday, August 26, 2010

College here we go again

Since I took Spring off I have been wanting to go back to college this fall. I found a great place, WGU Indiana. I have applied, sent my transcripts and now I just have to pass an entrance exam. It's great because I can do all of it online, except for the last year. They have a main school WGU, and now Indiana just took them as a state school. They run all year round, 6 month semesters one after another and non profit. You also can work at your own pace and take as many courses as you want for a flat fee. Very very reasonable rates. I don't know if I will get through it all, but I think it is worth a try. I really wanted to go back before, but I didn't have sitters for the little ones. I am entering their education program. I will end up with a bachelors and be able to teach K-8th. Wish me luck, pray for me, send positive thoughts my way, I need all the help I can get :). Here is to a new adventure. You never know how things will turn out, but at least I can say I tried.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP