Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One more class down

I passed, I did it. I took my Literature test and I am so happy that it is over. OMG by far my least favorite subject, which is quite odd since I love to read, go figure.

When the morning of the test arrived it was awful. I woke up with a terrible stomach ache and instantly knew I was getting sick like everyone else in the house had been. I must admit I prayed and begged all the way to the test center that God would please help me get through it. I did only by the grace of God make it. I completed the test in record time. There was 4 hours allotted for the test, I did it in 72 minutes. The last 15 questions I guessed. Yes I didn't even read the questions, I just clicked on a letter. I figured it was better to guess and hurry, than to end up vomiting on the keyboard. Yes I know that is gross, but trust me, I was really really sick. I didn't check to see if I passed the test until around midnight that night. I was so ill I didn't care. I ended up with a score of 72. It might be the lowest score I have ever received, but when you take into account I guessed and hurried, I am happy I passed !!! Now onto the next course.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP