Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well it looks like I am going to be stuck with dial up for awhile. After 6 attempts, still no DSL. I have given up completely. I cancelled my order. I was afraid that if they finally did get it to work, and I had a problem with it later, it would take forever to fix it again. I didn't want to get in a contract for a year when I wasn't sure about the reliability. I guess I am going to have to give up and go back to my phone company for service. I was on a protest again my phone company. That's why I was trying to get it hooked up through someone else. I guess my protest has ended. Eventually I will suck it up, and call and have it installed through them.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP