Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bills Bills and More Bills

I used to look forward to getting my mail each day. Now when I see the mailman I get an ache in my stomach. I know he is going to be bringing me some more of those unwanted bills. Things have been a bit tight around here lately and I swear it is driving me nuts! I will be glad when we get back on track. You know the old saying, " When it rains, it pours." I believe that saying was made for the motto of my life :). Well at least for the last couple of months. Hopefully now that the weather is picking up, we should be getting back on track soon. Hubby works in a sales market that is directly effected by the economy and to some extent by the season. Traditionally winter is always a tough time, but this time we got hit with a double whammy. People are not spending money as much as they used to. Hence commission jobs only got a big kick in the pants. I swear there is a permanent size 15 shoe print on our butts. I guess tonight I just had to vent a bit. I think the email I opened this evening did it. I actually got an email bill so to speak. A reminder that I owe yet for another school activity. Thankfully that I can pay :). I just thought to myself, omg now my email is nagging me too, lol. Bad enough I avoid the mailman, but omg not my email lol. I'm sure it won't be long until things are better. I guess it is just one of those day I'm having. Must be my hormonal pre-menopausal emotions kicking in. Gotta love being a woman! At least my hot flashes kept me warm this winter :). There is always something to be thankful for.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP