Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Late Easter Everyone

We had a really good Easter. We had dinner over my mom's house and the kids colored eggs the night before. I think my mom will need a couple days to recoup from the little ones. We were over there late and once they get tired, they can get a bit wild :). I had to laugh. There were 4 adults and it took everyone one of us to chase, catch and manage Daniel and Abigail. While one of us were stopping Abby from pouring eye dye all over, the other was chasing Daniel before he reached the bathroom to play in the toilet. I think I will wait a few days before we go back to mom's house. I think she deserves a bit of a break :). The kids love to run, yell, push Nana in her wheelchair, and dump out anything they can find. Heck I need a break from that too from time to time :). Easter was a lot of fun, and I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP