Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here it is almost 3 am and I am still awake!

Okay here it is almost 3 am and I am still awake. No it is not because I have insomnia. I would actually appreciate some form of slumber, as my eyes feel like they have sand in them. I am doing homework. OMG I never expected this much work! It is unreal the things I have had to read and write, just in the first week of school. It is unreal! I even had to write for my algebra course. Believe it or not I had to write a math autobiography. I'd explain that one too you, but I am too tired. I have written around 2000 words of essays, discussion board questions, and more. At least tonight it is only 3 am. Last night I was up til 430 am. I really need some prayers! Please pray that I can keep up with all the work. I also need someone to pray for my memory. I don't know if it is because I am older, but I am finding it difficult retaining and remember all the stuff that I am suppose to. I will try and post every couple of days. If you do not see any postings for a few days, realize that I am stuck in cyberland, some where between psych, algebra, or some MLA style website, trying to learn how to format my essays for English Comp. I must bid goodnight at this point. My fingers can barely stroke the keys. I have only a few hours before Miss Abigail and Daniel will be up wanting their breakfast. I never thought I'd be changing diapers, writing essays, and doing algebra at this stage in my life. Isn't funny how life happens!

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP