Saturday, June 6, 2009

Monday is the Day

Okay, well school starts Monday, and I am excited and freaked out all at the same time. I actually gutted the whole entire house, (except my bedroom), cleaned and got rid of tons of stuff. I figured it would be easier to handle once school stared. I even made a play room for the little ones downstairs where the computer is. I thought maybe they might play while I do work online. We shall see how that works out. The last room I still have left to clean out is my room. I think everything from the house ended up there. I don't even feel like dealing with it, but hopefully I will get to it tomorrow and be done with the whole thing. I'm taking a day off today and entering sweeps :). I haven't entered in a couple of months, because of the whole dial-up issue. Now with cable I can't wait to do some. I hope I win something this month ;). A computer would be nice, but I won't hold my breath. I'm sure it will be something more like a CD or a T-shirt ;). But hey, a win is a win. I'm always happy with what ever it is I get.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP