Sunday, July 19, 2009

Changes & Moves

So much has happened since my last post. School as always is tons of work, but I am managing to hang on and complete everything so far. It is almost over and I can honestly say I am VERY happy about that. We did have a major event. We had to move. I have spent the last couple of days moving and packing. It has been one big headache that won't go away. Tomorrow we should have everything out, and I have to clean up the house. We put everything in storage and will be staying with my mom for awhile, until we get things figured out. Hubby's job has been tough and right now moving was the only decision we could make. Hopefully things will get better. I am trying to keep a positive outlook. Things can always be worse. So for now I am going to kick around a few boxes to get to the bed. I am completely worn out. I did manage to get my draft finished for my 2000 word essay and even take a mid term test in Psychology. Tomorrow I have to take a quiz and study for another mid term in algebra. I guess where there is a will there is a way. I really don't know how I finished everything. There is a lot to be said about no sleep and all work. It makes you really tired and cranky. Not to mention you look like crap. My eyes are permanently puffy and the dark circles make me look like a raccoon. Oh well, no one said life was easy. Sweet dreams all.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP