Monday, July 13, 2009

UGH!

Gee it is only 3 a.m. and I finally get to go to bed. Last night I stayed up all night. I did not get to bed until 6 a.m. I had to finish a paper for psychology tonight, and last night it was English Comp. I don't even want to think about the 2000 word essay I have due this week. Plus the 2 mid terms I have, not to mention the other homework assignments. I am getting near the end of school and I guess they want us to go out with a bang. I haven't received my grade yet for my second Algebra test, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I ended up with a 92 for my first English Comp. paper, and still waiting for the grade on the second paper. I can't believe how much you have to write in English. I now have to finish a 2000 word argumentative essay, and then still one more before it is over.... UGH.. Now you understand why I haven't been around my blog lately. My words have been used almost up on English papers :). I have a lot going on besides school too. I don't even want to talk about any of it. Later I will probably vent about it, but now I just need to get through school, and take care of the kids. Well take care all. I gotta get some sleep. As my mother always says, " Morning comes early."

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP