Sunday, July 5, 2009

When It Rains It Pours

" When it rains it pours." I believe that is a good title for the week I have had. Earlier in the week my mom fell. She was alone and couldn't get up. Thank God I had called to check on her, and found out she she had fallen. My sister left work and met me there, and between the both of us we got her back up. God must have been watching out for her, because she didn't break any bones, or get cut. She is on Coumadin, so if she hits her head hard, or cuts herself she could bleed out. She did manage to hit her chin, and boy it left a terrible bruise. The bottom half of chin and mouth are still sore and bruised. To top that off I ended up in the emergency room at 3 a.m. July 4th. I swear I thought I was having a heart attack, and my back was killing me. I NEVER go to the ER. I have only been one other time to the ER and that time I ended up in emergency surgery. So you know if I went this time, it hurt really bad. Well to make a story short, I am at home, hence I didn't have a heart attack ;). They really don't know what was wrong. Maybe some sort of spasm in my chest and back. They gave me pain meds, which didn't work, but also gave me an anti-spasm med and that stopped the pain. So far it has not happened again. I hope it stays that way. With all that going on, I still have tons of homework, and have still been staying up almost all night to get it all finished. I will be so glad when it is over. BTW I got a 78 on my algebra test, and yes I cried all day about it. I have another test this week. Wish me luck. I really need to do good on it. Up until the test I had all A's. Go figure I do good then freak and mess up the test.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP