Monday, July 20, 2009

Dinner and a Move

I worked all day and still did not finish packing and cleaning. Hubby had to finish up what was left tonight. I won't be going back to the old house. I am at my mom's now, and hopefully we can get my bed up soon. Me and the babies are sleeping on the couch. Once my bed is up, they will sleep with me. Which should be fun, since Ms Abby likes to kick and Little Daniel likes to roll :). Oh well, it is what it is. I really don't want to chat much about it right now. We did have a good evening though. Hubby barbecued, and boy does he do a wonderful job. He did chicken and ribs. They were awesome! Once again I find it is almost 230 in the morning and I'm not even in my PJ's yet. I wonder how long someone can go without sleep and still be sane. I guess I should find out pretty soon :). YAWN......... Speaking of sleep, guess it is time for me to hit the hay.

0 comments:

Blog Buttons

.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP